Hello there. What can I do for you?
Web Design and Corporate Design from Hamburg
Whether you have a small business, are a freelancer or an artist, I can support you with your professional public image. I create websites and all kinds of print products for your marketing purposes.
You can order individual services or take advantage of a full-service package to reach your goals. From the first concept to the design draft, from the final draft and final artwork to printing or publishing, I offer all you need to shape up your corporate design.
- Print Design
- Web Design (WordPress and Divi)
- Website in additional English language version
- Logo Design
- Business Papers
- Image Editing
- Translations (German to English)
… and more …
No matter if your needs are small – you might just need a new business card for example – or if you want “the whole package,” I would love to work with you!
Frequently ordered packages:
- Logotype, corporate font, corporate colors, business papers, web design
- Business papers, poster, flyer, advert design
- Web design, website in German and English
- New logo, PowerPoint template
- Logotype redesign, new corporate color scheme, newsletter template (for example in Mailchimp)
Keep it simple.
Some of the best things in life are simple. Like sipping a hot coffee while basking in the morning sun. It’s no different in the world of design. One of the most challenging aspects of any project is finding the balance between saying enough and not saying too much. Enough said.
“Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it‘s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”
– Steve Jobs, Interview with Business Week, 1998
How I Work
First the concept, then the content and finally the design.
Two questions before we start thinking about the design
Who are you (company values) and who do you want to reach?
What does the company offer the target group and what makes the offer so unique?
Now we can start creating a style
A suit or jeans and t-shirt. The design must fit the brand.